A surface enhancement through metal removal,
generally using abrasive belts and wheels.
- Stroke Sanding
- Hand Polishing
- Food Grade Polishing
- Grinding and Blending
- RA Specific Finishes
- #3 - #6 Finish
A mechanical technique used after polishing to generate a smooth finished surface, free of lines and other surface defects.
- #7 Finish (Mirror finish with grain lines)
- #8 Finish (Mirror finish w/o grain lines)
Mass Finishing (Vibratory/Tumble Finishing)
Processing parts in a container to remove burrs or scale or to improve the surface—using abrasive or non-abrasive media, water and compound—before other treatments such as plating or painting.
- Vibratory Deburring
- Vibratory Polishing (Keramo Polishing)
- 4" OD x 20’ L Max size
- #3 Finish to #6 Finish
The process of removing surface deposits by
applying fine glass beads at a high pressure
without damaging the surface. This provides
a consistant finish.
- Our blast is a 60/40 mix of #8 glass bead and aluminum oxide
- We can blast parts as big as 32'' x 24'' and 30 pounds